Head to the ALW Calendar to check dates and workshop options.
What is Performance Coaching and what are the Benefits (to you and your Business)?
This two-day workshop introduces you to the concept of performance coaching and its capacity to help people be the best they can in their work and personal lives!
As empowerment, leadership and teamwork sweep away the old “command and control” style of the past, more businesses are embracing coaching in one form or another.
Organizations are investing more in coaching because they have realized it can really make a difference, not only to the performance of staff but it also leads to real business results as well, including:
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Improved levels of customer satisfaction
- Increased levels of staff commitment, job satisfaction and retention
- Decreased levels of stress, tension and absenteeism
Performance Coaching is powerful because it helps you to eliminate obstacles and to focus on what can be done. Individuals who coach effectively can influence positive change and in doing so experience breakthrough performance on every level: personally and professionally for their employees, clients, teams and organizations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of what coaching is and the role of the coach
- Acquire the skills necessary to prepare for, implement and evaluate an effective coaching session
- Complete a coaching skills assessment
- Deliver a minimum of three five-minute practice coaching sessions
- Receive written and verbal feedback on each practice session
- Evaluate and provide feedback for a minimum of three peer-led coaching sessions
- Document at least one learning goal and three action steps for future follow-up
- Take away a list of potential peer coaches for future reference and support
- Acquire a list of effective coaching questions
You will walk away with practical performance coaching tools that you can immediately implement!
What Participants are saying!
“By far the key point in my learning during these two days is the move away from the belief Coaches must be experts in a particular area, but are able to draw upon the coached participant’s knowledge, insight and values to move towards problem solving or identified goals. A successful coach guides and supports a Coachee into determining their own solutions or goals and thus guarantees buy-in and accountability.”
There are no upcoming events. If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org